-->

1/25/2015

Review : Pure Organic : Facial Elixir



I have been using this tonic for a month and my skin is completely different since I started to use it. My skin is clean and calm. I have oily and sensitive skin. The main ingredients are organic and they really help me to calm my skin. Pure Organic facial elixir helps like an astringency to reduce puffiness. It also has antiseptic, anti-inflamatory and anti-oxidant properties of Oat and Aloe. 

For best results I use this facial elixir twice daily, mornings and nights. I apply the tonic after washing my face. I use a cottton ball and avoid my eye area. I apply the tonic in my face and neck and then my moisturizers. I absolutly adore the results of this facial elixir.

This product is for all skin types. I was interested in try this brand because it is high quality and they only use organic ingredients. I highly recommend you to try it because it really helps me to improve the appereance of my skin. It comes in 120 ml - 4.2 fl oz. It is 95% organic. Made in California, USA. It is dermatology tested, fee of harmful chemicals. It is so refreshing to use it, I like tonics. The tonic is good for reduce pore size and improve the skin tone. It absorbs quickly into my skin. I can apply my foundation after it absorbs.

The Oat kemel extract, cucumber extract, Aloe Vera gel and Calendula extract help to heal sooth and calm the skin. This product is amazing. I´m not going to use more products with alchohol that irritate my skin a lot. I use this toner on my face before using my serum.

Benefits:

  • Organic cucumber extracts reduce pore size and improve skin tone.
  • Blueberry and Aloe leaf juice are known to help promote skin healing and recovery.
  • Chamomile can provide antioxidant properties to promote younger-looking skin.


DrJ Organics products are vegan, all-natural, and certified organic. This product is made without using parabens, phthalates, GMOs, artificial dyes, petroleum and other harmful ingredients.

Ingredients

  • Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
  • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) *Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
  • (Organic Grape) Alcohol
  • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) *Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower Extract
  • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract
  • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) *Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
  • Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
  • Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
  • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
  • Organic ingredient

Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#drjorganics

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: