-->

1/30/2015

Review : Pure Organic : Eye-Lifting Creme



I'm fascinated with this eye-lifting creme of DRJ Organics. It is 95% certified organic. The scent makes that this eye creme be my favorite. It is like aromatherapy, when I apply the creme into my eyes is so relaxing and fresh. I´d like to have a 50ml bottle for this eye cream. It comes in 15ml - 0.5fl oz.  It is for all skin types. I have sensitive skin and it works wonderful for me. 

This eye creme really helps me to reduce dark circles. Their organic ingredients combat the signs of aging, fine lines, sagging, dryness and dark circles that often develop around the eyes.

Synthetic chemical free, USDA certified organic eye-lifting crème. The cream is pretty light and it absorbs quickly into my skin. My eyes are very hydrated and I can see the difference with my makeup. My eyes look rested and with a younger look. I highly recommend you to by this hight quality eye-lifting creme. I just I love it!

Benefits


  • Patented Anti-Oxidant Complex brings the benefits of nutrient-rich extracts such as raspberry and blueberry.
  • Cocoa butter and Shea butter help soften the delicate skin around the eye.
  • Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E, which can help maintain the skin's firmness.
  • Made without using parabens, phthalates, GMOs, artificial dyes, petroleum and other harmful ingredients.

Stay Beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#drjorganics
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: