-->

6/08/2016

Review : New York Biology : Retinol face cream


I got this new face cream with 2.5% active retinol, hyaluronic acid, green tea, vitamin E and B5, propolis, jojoba oil and shea butter. I already have two weeks using this face cream at night and I really like the results in my face. I can notice a difference when I wake up in the morning. If you want to start using retinol don't forget to use it only at night and wear sunscreen. 

I like all the ingredients in this formula because they help to improve the appearance of the skin and combat the wrinkles. Actually the retinol is pretty good if you have acne because it helps to exfoliate the skin and generate new cells that accelerate the process of cure in your skin. 


This jar works like a pump and it comes in 1.7 fl oz (50 ml). It is made in USA in New York and is not tested on animals. I highly recommend you to check it out and add in your routine a face cream with all this formulation. It also have aloe vera. In the description of the cream they say that it rejuvenates skin while lifting, toning and firming fine lines and wrinkles to promote a healthy, fresh radiant glow. Pretty amazing! 

Onena Carpente
#NEWYORKBIOLOGY


No comments: