-->

11/09/2023

SOBEYO Women's Wedge Platform Flip Flop Sandals



Hello everyone! I want to share these very cute platform sandals with the vibe of Roxy surf style. They have a discount right now so go and get them right away! They have a nice design plus you are going to look sexy at the beach with a short dress or shorts. 



This style is not the same as regular flip flops. It is an extra something. The quality is great and they are true to size. I ordered a 37 and they fit perfectly. In a sport shoes I'm a 8 and heals I'm 7.5. But with this 7 is perfect.



They are very comfortable to walk and very lightweight. They are also available in several colors: pink, black, blue and cream. They also have beautiful boots and shoes in their web site. go and check them.

You can get a 10% off in your first order online. They accept to pay in 4 interest-free installments for orders over $50.00 
I glad I found this brand online SOBEYO! =)





Regular Price: $59.99
Deal Price: $32.95

Happy Shopping!

#sobeyo #sandals #flipflops #platform #wedges #deal #discount #arrivals

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/onenac/

No comments: