-->

10/12/2014

Review My Konjac Sponge




My Konjac Sponge
                                     
This is the best sponge that I have ever tried. It´s 100% natural and biodegradable. It's super soft when is wet. I feel peace when I pass the sponge in all my face. I have noticed that my pores are smaller, mi skin is clean, fresh and I noticed a huge difference when I applied my foundation. The makeup looks better. The pores look beautiful. I highly recommend to add this sponge to your beauty routine. 

I have oily skin and it really helps to prevent acne, pimples and black heads. I feel my skin soft, smooth and radiant.  My skin tone is more even. You can use the sponge every day because My Konjac sponge is very soft and yet abrasive enough to gently exfoliate dead skin cells. You must replace the sponge every 3 months or when the sponge starts to disintegrate. I cleanse my face first and then I use the sponge without soap. I massage my face with the sponge with circular motion to remove dead skin. I rinse the sponge after I use it with my cleanser. The sponge promotes cell growth, you can see how it helps to heal your face. I´d love to try all the types of sponges that they have. I like to use my sponge at night before to go to sleep because I can remove all the dirty of the day.

Every two weeks you can sterilize the sponge. They recommend place the sponge in a bowl of water and microwave it for about 1.30 minutes, or boil the sponge in boiling water for about 2 minutes.


The konjac sponge is made from 100% food grade konjac powder and purest water. They products are vegan and free from any additives or chemical. It´s cruelty free, and the packaging is recyclable. Its price is $10.

How to use My Konjac Sponge
  • Soak the sponge into water and squeeze gently until it becomes soft
  • Gently massage your face with the sponge in circular motion. You can use it with or without facial cleanser.
  • Rinse the sponge thoroughly after use and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not wring the sponge!
  • Hang the sponge in a well-ventilated place for air drying

     I am loving it so far I hope that this sponge help you!

Stay beautiful and radiant!
XoXo
Onena Carpente

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: