-->

5/10/2021

Computer desk with monitor stand



Frunimall Home Office Desk, 47 Inch Computer Desk with Shelves Monitor Stand with Drawers, Writing Study Gaming Desk with Keyboard Tray Cup Phone Holder Modern Simple Design PC Desk with Splice Board

Hello friends I was looking online for a computer desk and I found this one. It has the perfect size for the place in my bedroom. I really like the design, the color and the divisions. It is a great desk to get it online and assemble yourself. But my experience was a little bit weird. But Amazon helped me. I received the box and I started building the desk while I was taking the pieces outside of the box. In that order to keep the order in my bedroom. My surprise was when I noticed that the main pieces of steel were damaged. And the table was smashed completely in the front corner. I called customer service and they sent to me another desk as a replacement.



My second surprise was when I received the second box and all the pieces inside were perfectly organized with plastic. So clearly the first package was opened and probably was a devolution. The drawers were broken in the corners, and I noticed that I have a couple of pieces lost in my first package. The another grey piece on the top arrived scratched and that piece in the second box was worse. I think that they have to check the boxes before shipping them. But Amazon helped me. If you want to order the desk and if you have a problem they will sent to you another desk. I'm happy because of that. they also told me to pick the missing pieces. I have everything in order now.


The quality is not the best but is ok. I'm happy with the desk anyway. I was not able to install the keyboard shelve. I don't have the tool to work with it. Someone is going to help me with that. It was impossible to put the desk again in the original box. Plus it is very heavy. I also needed help to move it inside the home. 
Other thing that I noticed is that the company changed the prices three times. First it was $139.99,  $119.99 and then $101. I'm not sure what is going on there. 

I plan to get a monitor and a pink keyboard soon. For the moment I'm using my laptop on the top. The desk worked for me to organize all my things and change my space. 



Frunimal home office desk is designed with 4 adjustable height storage layers
and with ergonomically designed monitor stand and keyboard drawer, helping you to work in a healthier posture. In addition, the desk is also equipped with Bluetooth speaker / plants holder, cup & mobile phone / pad holder, headphone / backpack hook, height-adjustable feet and other thoughtful designs.

4 Storage Shelves with Adjustable Height
Desk with shelf creates storage space for paper documents, books, files, and other office home supplies.
You can adjustable the shelf height to meet your need, or remove the middle board to storage you host
Monitor Stand with Drawers
Raise your monitor by 5.9", relieving the strain your neck, back and shoulder
With 2 drawers to store almost all of your small office supplies
Desk Slide-out Keyboard Tray
20.27" Sliding keyboard tray for your keyboard and mouse, it can be help you free up more desktop space

A desk that can solve all your worries in the office process
P2 MDF Firm & Durable Metaril
Adopts a stylish industrial design, simple and retro, and the stitching colors combine dark and rustic brown wood panels, the bright colors bring unique exquisite charm.
Made of high-quality P2 engineered wood and a wood-grained surface, which is waterproof, non-slip, scratch-resistant and easy to clean.
Sturdy Steel Structure
The metal frame is made of heavy-duty powder-coated steel to ensure the stability and durability of the desk.
Designed with 2 triangular struts and 1 frame-reinforced structural rod, this office desk is stable like a fortress. The maximum bearing capacity can be up to 300 pounds.
Height-adjustable Feet
4 Height-adjustable feet can also add extra stability for the desk, protect floor from scratches, and can be adjusted slightly in case of uneven floor, ensuring you enjoy your work on this desk without wobbles.

Cable Holder Organizer
Our computer desk comes with a cable holder organizer, which is very useful for organizing cables. This will prevent your mobile phone charging cables, USB cables, network cables from excessive bending and tangling, and keep your room tidy.


【 Modern & Useful Designs 】 The 47 inch computer desk using elaborately modern style design, aim to bring you a pleasant visually enjoyment and a efficient office experience. This computer home office desk unifies rigid metal with tasteful brown wooden boards, it matches well with various styles of home decoration design, whether it is placed in the home or office, will show its amazingly grandeur in design. The durable 47" tabletop also provides ample space for all the home office activities.

【 Adjustable Open Shelves 】 Except surface of the home office desk, the bottom 4 open shelves offer ample storage space for books, files, and other supplies. And the shelves are adjustable, allow different size computer towers to put in, you can also DIY the style of storage shelves according to your own preferences. At the same time, you can choose whether to install the side hook and speakers stand racks according to your needs. Our computer desk with shelves is ideal to use for home office.

【 Monitor Stand & Keyboard Tray 】 Our PC desk featured a monitor stand with drawers and a keyboard tray, to reduce fatigue and pain over a long workday. The monitor stand is movable, when you needn't, you can just put it on the side as a storage drawer. Our computer desk with monitor stand also has the groove design of the phone holder and cup holder, which allows you to release your hands when watching videos on the phone, and reduce the risk of knocking over the water glass.

【 Sturdy & Stable for Use 】 This office desk with keyboard tray design with thicker metal frame, extra metal brackets and high-density MDF board material, thus it has great stability and load-bearing capacity. It can bear weight of 300 lbs without shaking. The 4 height-adjustable feet can also add extra stability for the desk, protect floor from scratches, and can be adjusted slightly in case of uneven floor, ensuring you enjoy your work on this desk without wobbles.

You can get it here: 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SJLLCKV


No comments: