-->

10/20/2020

Bornpom Women Tracksuit



Bornpom Women Casual 2 Piece Outfits Striped Print Short Sleeve Shirts Wide Leg Palazzo Pants Set Tracksuit



Hello girls! I wanted to share with you this super comfy set by Bornpom to workout. It is available in blue, green, red and black. I ordered the size M. I can picked the size S. But it is up to you. But I really like it to wear it at home and it is perfect to workout and walk outside. It is made of good quality. I like the classic white stripes. The shipping was very fast on Amazon. The material is Polyester and Cotton, Comfy and Stretchy to Wear.
 

I also got the size L for my mom! Christmas is almost around the corner and this beautiful sets of tracksuit are perfect to match with all your sis! I like this brand so much I highly recommend you to get the set in all the colors! They have the size chart on Amazon so it is super easy to buy online. The set is super soft and fresh for all year long. There is nothing best than get a set to look organized and pretty to workout! 

Style: Casual/Clubbing/Party/Nightout/Workout/Jogging/Biking
Pattern: Striped Print,High Waisted, Bodycon, Short Sleeve,Front Pockets,Wide Leg

You can get it here:

No comments: