-->

9/10/2020

SPRAY MIST SERUM




Hello beauties! Today I want to talk about this new spray mist serum by d'Alba. I really like the idea to get a serum in spray. It is very fast to use directly to the face. It could be used before and after makeup. I only used after washing my face and then I apply my regular moisturizer.

You just have to shake well before each application. It is a moisturizing serum thanks to the avocado oil and white truffle. It is very light like water. It absorbs quickly into the skin. It also helps to improve skin tone. I didn't saw those results yet because I only have been using it for around two weeks. But I'm very happy with the hydration. 

I really like the presentation and the bottle. It is made in Korea. It has a pleasant scent, very light almost unnoticeable. So far so good. I highly recommend you to try it. I will continue using it. It is a fabulous idea to get the serum this way. I love it!

More information of the product

FIRST SPRAY MIST SERUM-Super elasticity anti-aging mist serum, bi-phrase AVOCADO OIL and WHITE TRUFFLE SERUM that delivers powerful hydration and vitality to younger- looking complexion
 
WHITE TRUFFLE INGREDIENTS-Enriched to recover skin loss of vitality and collagen. 30% increase of skin turnover cycle to aid in wrinkles and recovers fatigued skin.

3 SECOND MOISTURIZING- White truffle and avocado oil provide deep nourishment for hours. Improves dull tone and loss of resilience.

WHITENING EFFECT-Contains GIGA WHITE Skin energy activating for loss of vitality and brightens the skin. It is made from from 7 Swiss Alpine plant extracts including the peppermint, primula and mallow plants. Clinical trials in Asia using Gigawhite showed significant lightening activity after 12 weeks of treatment in subjects aged 22-55, with minimal to no skin irritation.

KOREA'S #1 WATER FACIAL TONER-Smooths out the skin and provides relief from inflammation. Acts as a essence toner after facial cleaning, use twice daily or when it becomes sensitive due to stimulation.

#dalbaSpraySerum #GlowSerum #FaceSerum
You can get it here :  https://www.amazon.com/Cosmetics-Piedmont-moisturizer-Anti-aging-cleansing/dp/B076KWV748?ref_=ast_sto_dp

No comments: