-->

4/13/2020

Saal Digital





Hello friends! Today I want to talk about Saal Digital one of the leading manufacturers of photo products. I'm extremely happy with my photobook. It looks so beautiful and the quality of the impression is gorgeous. The colors are bright and I really like the shiny pages. If you have a project or you want to create a book with your special photos I absolutely recommend you to use this company. 

I created this photobook for my mom and dad. I want to make them happy during this difficult time. And make their days brighter with my photos. This is also a huge opportunity for me to show my art to others. My book has 16 photos.


They offer a huge variety of products such a cards, posters, photobooks, wall decorations, and a professional line. You only have to download their own Saal Design Software USA in your computer. It is very safe and easy to use. You also have the second option to work that is Saal design plugin to upload your PDF.


I received the book a couple days ago and they still working even with the coronavirus. I received my package in perfect condition with DHL. Due to this situation I picked to leave the package without signature, so everyone stay safe. The shipping was really fast and the creation of the book also.  I will love to print more photos with them. Maybe if I print a second book I can show you guys how to use the software in my Instagram histories or live video. I hope you have a wonderful day. Please stay safe and Stay at home! 

You can check their web page here: https://www.saal-digital.com/photobook/


Onena Carpente



No comments: