-->

12/08/2019

Blue Light Blocking Glasses with UV400




Hello friends Christmas is coming and I want to share with you a couple of products that are the perfect gift for the Holidays. I want to start with this pair of glasses by Oiamik. This is a must to have if you spend a lot of hours in your computer, laptop or phone.


 This glasses will help maintain your vision healthy and protect your eyes from the blue light that all the devices transmit. It definitely help me to go sleep even I used my phone before to go bed. 


This glasses also pass the test of quality. They come with instructions and is true they block completely the blue light. It is pretty cool because I can test other glasses of my family with the set it comes in the box. I also made a demonstration video in my Instagram. 


Don't forget to subscribe to see all my reviews live! The box come with two cloth, tattoos, blue light test lamp, blue light test card, discount card. I wish they come with the box and bag to carry them in my purse. But anyway they are wonderful. I highly recommend them. 


More information about the product

☀ANTI BLUE LIGHT - Oiamik blue blocker glasses with resin lens coated green film defend your eyes against the harmful blue light from digital screen, so that you can enjoy your game, drama and work time without eye fatigue and headaches. 


☀Durable and SECURE FRAME - The TR90 frame is lightweight with good flexibility and will not break easily, simply bend the legs to adjust the frame to make sure it stays on your nose without falling, suitable for all face.
☀WHY CHOOSE OIAMIK - While most blue light filter glasses on amazon have cheap PC lens, our 's are featured with resin lens that have glare, reflective, scratch, and dust resistant properties that make us stand out among others. Choose from the best in the market to safeguard your eyes! 

☀PERFECT GIFT PACKAGING- Specially customized magnetic gift box that can be used as a glasses case, it is environmentally friendly and convenient, and there are 2 microfiber cleaning cloth, 2 interesting tattoo stickers, anti-blue test pen and test card in the box   

You can get them here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XC57MC4





No comments: