-->

8/12/2019

Glasstic water bottle







Hello friends! I stopped drinking water in plastic bottles. I found this company that offers glass inside the bottle and plastic outside to prevent accidents. I really like the concept and the designs are super cute. I picked the original bottle in pink.



I like that it comes with the handle. The only thing is that if you love to drink cold water with glass it not last too much. It is very easy to clean. You can watch the video for more information. It is dishwasher safe.


I like to add a little bit of lemon to my water. It is important to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Remember when you are thirsty that means you are already dehydrated. Don't wait until that happens. For me is better to drink with a bottle because I can count how many water I drink per day. It is more easy to archived your goals. This bottle is awesome and safe for all the family. I highly recommend you to get it. I love it!



You van get it here : https://www.glassticwaterbottle.com

SKU : BTL-16-00009
Weight : 1.10  LBS
Volume : 16oz (470ml)

More information

Wide Mouth Glass Water Bottle – perfect as a fruit infuser water bottle.  Enjoy essential oil or super-food powders in this glass water bottle.
Leak Proof Flip Cap Lid with Handle and Lock –  all caps fit all bottles so you can mix and match in addition to being leak proof and helping reduce spills and dangerous breaks.
BPA-Free, Lead Free, Toxin-Free – you already know that glass is a better alternative then plastic so why take a chance…go with glass for the purest tasting beverages and to reduce worry about harmful toxins
Easy to Wash and Clean -  The glass water bottle insert and bpa free plastic pieces clean easily in the dishwasher or by hand.  Please manually wash custom printed water bottles / outer shells to be safe.
#GlassticGoes: Because it is shatterproof – you can comfortably take this glass water bottle anywhere you go.  Enjoy your favorite beverage everywhere you go vs suffering with plastic only bottles that leaving your drinks tasting flat.


No comments: