-->

5/21/2019

Profesional makeup case




And here it is my new Professional Makeup Case with Adjustable Dividers! I'm super excited because I read so many positive reviews about this case that I can't wait to get mine. I love the design you can change the dividers in many ways. It has a lot room for all the makeup. Inside the pocket with the zipper I carry my palettes. Then the brushes, actually you can put two or three brushes in each hold depends of your brand. And the big space to organize everything. I didn't put to much makeup so you can appreciate better the space. You can use this case for other things not only as makeup storage. 

I mean this is the only makeup bag that you will need to travel trust me. It really protects the makeup. I love it!

About the product
✿ Premium Material: The outer material of make up bag is high quality Oxford Fabric, and the inner material is forgiving and easily surface washable but the bag itself is very durable and sturdy
✿ Ample Storage Space: The makeup case has makeup brush holder which is perfect enough space to take at least 10 brushes and the flap that goes over the makeup to keep the brushes clean. The zipper pocket behind where the makeup brushes can easily fit multiple palettes or any other large/flat items.
✿ Customize the Makeup Bag to Your Preference: There are 6pcs adjustable dividers which are sturdy and padded to protect the cosmetics in the makeup bag. You can use the movable compartment pieces to change up the space or remove any that you don’t need.
✿ Take the Bag Everywhere You Travel: The size of 25cm x22cm x 8cm. It is your best choice to travel. The only thing you need to do is putting the bag into your car, suitcase or backpack.
✿ Multifunctional Makeup Bag: This Makeup Organizer not only can storage your cosmetics, but also Jewelry, Electronic Accessories, Camera, Essential oil, Toiletries, Shaving Kit, Valuable objects and so on.

💄💋You can check it here
😘 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P2Y323H


No comments: