-->

8/22/2018

Camping Folding Chair



Hello friends! I'm very happy to be back in my blog. I had a problem someone was redirection my blog to another web page. But everything is fixed. Thank you for all the support and patience. I asked for help in a forum and someone very kind help me. 
This days I'm happy because I'm going to camping this weekend and I purchased this amazing Camping Folding Chair. I had been testing this chair in this week and it is very comfortable. It is made of good quality. You can use it at home in the garden, park, beach and outdoor camping. It is very lightweight and it comes with the carry bag. Some people online don't know how to recline the chair. It is very easy! You just have to put down the arm support and push back. 


This chair is amazing is my new office at home. It comes with two cup holders and a bag with pockets. I place my tablet, magazines, phone, keys, headphones, etc. The chair also include a pillow that you can remove. It is very easy to open and close, just push to the center and then close the chair with the elastic band incorporate. The foot rest design is absolutely perfect. You can sleep very well in this chair while you chill and take the sun.  I absolutely recommend you to get it. It is very fresh and relaxing. I give 5 stars! I hope that you enjoy your camping days like me. 


More information about the product by the brand:

RORAIMA Light Weight Backpacking Reclining/Lounging Camping Folding Chair with Headrest and Footrest for Outdoor Camping, RV, BBQ, Football Games

Portable and Easy set-up reclining camping chair, great companion for outdoor camping, football games, music concert, Beach party, BBQ, RV etc. not just for outdoor use, but also ideal for patio and open parties. Only weight 11 lbs, ultra light weight , you can take it any way you like.
Durable oxford fabric with strong mesh support, well ventilated for hot summer camping, and fast dry after water sports.


Build with left and right cup holders, Extra headrest, and Bonus mesh pocket, ideal for your belongings, like Wallet, phone, kindle, sun glass, magazines.

Product Size L 59" X W 22" X H 29.92", Weight limit for 200 lbs (91 kg), You can change the standard chair model into Reclining model within seconds. Pls follow the instructions carefully for the first use.

#RORAIMA #RECLININGCAMPINGCHAIR #CAMPINGCHAIR

Onena Carpente

https://www.amazon.com/RORAIMA-Backpacking-Reclining-Lounging-Headrest/dp/B072F579PX



No comments: