-->

2/14/2018

The best makeup mirror



Hello beauties! Happy Valentines day! I bought this gorgeous rose gold mirror by Shao Trifold. It comes with 21 natural lights and is perfect for doing makeup.  It comes with 3X, 2X and 1X magnification mirrors. The mirror is adjustable and it comes with 180° degrees rotation . I always change the angle to do my brows and apply mascara. I close my mirror to save space and keep it clean.


The central big mirror has a touch glass sensor build-in, this makes it very easy to switch on/off the lights, also you can adjust the brightness by long pressing.

The best part is that you can charge your mirror via USB cable or 4AAA bateries. not included. The only problem is that the cable is very short. I connect it to my laptop because I have plenty space on my desk. So keep that in mind. The Base Recessed can hold jewelry and cosmetics. It comes with manual.


More information about the product:

  • Product Size: 11*7.3*3.9 inch
  • The entire height is 11" tall. Middle mirror is 9.5"x 7"and Double Side Mirror Dimension is 9.5"x 3.2" *
  • Voltage: Only fits with power adapter DC5V/0.5A-1A-2A or you can connect with your other devices like PC, power bank with standard usb interface.
  • Power Control: On/Off button located on the back of mirror.
  • Do not power it by USB charging and battery at the same time.


Onena Carpente


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0771S1N2J/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3DQA42GZ9RRJN&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA3DQA42GZ9RRJN&field-keywords=Trifold+led+makeup+mirror

No comments: