-->

2/06/2018

Pineapple bag



I found this little cross body bag and I love it! I live in Florida so it is matching with the tropical weather all year long. I had so many compliments, everybody ask me where I get it. This yellow pineapple shape bag is also available in other colors by U-WARDROBE.

It is made of PU leather. It comes with a long golden straps. Very delicate and feminine. It is small but inside I can put all my things. I carry my phone, keys, cash, ID and a few makeup items.  It is lightweight perfect to wear everyday or to concerts, attractions, mall, disco, party or dinner. Actually, you can remove the pineapple from the purse and use it like a makeup bag.The size is: 5.5"Length x 2.7"Width x 6.29"Height.

How to take care:  
Put it in a dry, cool and ventilated place, and avoid exposure to chemicals, spikes and hot place, expect clean it with dry soft cloth when it got stains.

Onena Carpente

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074GNT8PL

No comments: