-->

9/29/2017

Cap Washer



Hello friends! I want to save you some caps. The last month my dad loose one of his favorite caps in the washing machine, so I decide to get a try to this new cap washes by head2toes. Because he was sad. And I got flood in one of the bedrooms of my home because of the hurricane Irma. And a couple of caps where there. Now, I'm very happy with the results. They help me to clean my caps with no damage at all. It comes in large size, it will fit all sizes.

It comes with clips to close very well our accessory. And the best part is that it keeps the original form of the cap perfectly if you leave it in the case to dry. Everybody in my family is happy now. The set come with two cap washers. They are well made and very resistant.


I normal use hand wash cycle for delicates. But I think that is going to work also with regular cycle. I just need a little bit of detergent and of course the rinse. This is a good gift for any men to maintain clean their favorite caps. This items are a must have in any home. I absolutely recommend you to buy it. 

You can get it here


More information about the product

2PK Cleaning Protection next generation of hat cleaning systems forms a protective spider cage that will maintain the shape of your hat While the outer cage locks down for the protection of your ball cap during cleaning

Dishwasher and Washing Machine Approved- the fastest and easiest way to clean your hat collection is utilizing the ball cap washer in the dishwasher. However, it will work just fine in your washing machine. Cold water is recommended and the gentle cycle if the washing machine option is chosen.

The two-piece spider cage is extremely durable and is designed for many years of usage. Extremely easy to load -the ball cap washer utilizes an easy to access back clip for quick and easy loading and you will be free to wear fresh clean hats at any time now.

Onena Carpente


No comments: