-->

8/19/2017

Bungee Cord



I was looking for a good quality Bungee cord because we are planning a family trip to Orlando soon. I want to put the baggage on the roof of the car. This cord is made with good quality and the hooks are very strong. I just don't want an accident in the middle of the highway. It is perfect for my car. 

Now I can go to the beach, camping and traveling with no stress. Plus I have more space for my family inside. You can add an extra security on the top to keep the things secure. I already try it and the things didn't move at all. I highly recommend you to get it. 

I'm going to use this cord inside my Jeep in the back to keep the things safe. If you have a big dog this cord must to work perfectly. Actually when you move you need this kind of products. You can buy big products at the stores and put them on the roof.

 t is a good idea to keep one in your car in case that you need it. The company name is EZYKOO. The size is 47" x 36". It comes with 12 hooks and the cord is elastic. 



Information about the product
UNIVERSAL MESH CARGO NET: 47" x 36" cargo net with strong stretches to approx 70" x 52" perfect for superb securing items in UTVs, Cars, SUVs, and Boats.
DURABLE NET: Tight 3.9" X 3.9" grid pattern keeps even smaller-sized items secure during travel, and it is made of high-quality thick 4mm bungee material rubber cord, so it is very tough, durable.
ELASTIC ROOF RACK NET: Strong scalability makes it overcome the sagging problem without scalability.
12 HOOKS:Pack of 12 Durable ABS plastic adjustable hooks for maximum versatility to fit existing car and luggage rack attachment points.
EASY TO INSTALL:This cargo net features sub-hooks for quick tightening adjustments, great for managing and organizing loose, bulky or awkwardly shaped cargo.

You can get it here

Onena Carpente

No comments: