-->

10/14/2016

Swissvita Eye Cream For Wrinkles



This eye cream really helped me to reduce the puffiness under my eyes. It also has rich ingredients that combat the wrinkles and help reduce the dark circles. I used this cream every day twice a day for 3 weeks and is fantastic. I fell my skin very hydrated. It absorbs quickly I always applied before my makeup. It comes with a tube 0.5oz - 15g. You can notice the difference because the skin start to be firm. I absolutely recommend you to try this brand. It is good for sensitive skin.

Benefits
This eye lift eye cream / serum contains the phytonutrient AC-11®, which is derived from a natural herb from the Amazon rain forest. This safe, all-natural and water-soluble ingredient has been discovered to aid the body's natural skin tissue repair and slow down the process of skin aging.

Onena  Carpente
#SwissVita

No comments: