-->

10/23/2016

Hask Super Fruit


It is the first time that I tried this brand and I like it so far. My favorite are the conditioners. They are very good and leave my hair very soft. The scent of these treatments are delicious. They are made with fruits and rich oils. I highly recommend you to try the shampoo if you have dry or normal hair. They are free of sulfates and parablens. The brush is fantastic and cute to carry in my purse. I tried:

Healthy Hair Shampoo with dragon fruit, acting berry and mangosteen oil. It comes in 12 fl.oz / 355ml. It is made with brilliant shine complex. It helps to prevent the frizz and restore resilience. 

Healthy Hair Conditioner with cupuaçu butter, available berry and mangosteen oil. It comes in 12 fl.oz / 355ml. It really helps to moisture the hair and gives shine. It can be use it every day for 2minutes. 

Healthy Hair Deep Conditioner with papaya, Acai berry and mangosteen oil. It comes in a bag with 1.75 oz / 50g. This conditioner leaves the hair smooth and untangled. The it can be used 2 times per week. Leave for 10 minutes.
Onena Carpente 
onenac.blogspot.com
#hairbyhask  #haskhair  #hasksuperfruit   

No comments: