-->

7/12/2015

Limm Jump Rope


Click image to enlarge
I got this Limm Jump Rope I really like that it comes with ergonomically designed foam handles. They are comfy to move better.
Click iamge to enlarge
 
This jump rope is adjustable it fit all sizes. Its length is 9.8 ft. It also comes with a ball that ensures the rope will turn smoothly and effortlessly.
Click image to enlarge
 
I highly recommend you to jump the rope to loss weight and be healthy. It is a good cardio workout. I like to jump at home and also bring the rope with me when I travel.
 
Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
How to adjust the rope
Click image to enlarge
 
#CardioFitness #CrossFitness #Training #WOD's #Boxing  #MMA #cardio

Stay beautiful and sexy!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#LimmJumpRope


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: