-->

4/09/2015

Review : Blue Shimmer Contact lenses

Click image to enlarge
I absolutely love the idea to change the color of my eyes. I have brown eyes. This time I want to try blue! I love these contact lenses they have beautiful lines in black to define the eyes. The look is very fashion and natural. I had the color Blue Shimmer of Spooky Eyes. The color blue is intense and sparkle. It is like pale ice blue. I´m agree with them the color is bright and pretty.
Click image to enlarge
They make the eyes bigger. For photos they look amazing. I use them 8 hours and I feel comfortable with them. I didn´t have any problem with Spooky Eyes. They are soft and breathable, with a high water content that makes them very comfortable to wear. They are easy to use and clean.
 
These contact lenses create the attention into your eyes. The look looks sexy and delicate. If you want to impact with your change of look these contact lenses are the indicated. I think that it is fun and chic to try new looks. The shipping is fast and I trust in this company to care of my eyes.
Click image to enlarge
Benefits
  • Duration Unopened: up to 4 years
  • Life Span: 12 months
  • Safety: FDA Approved
  • ISO International Standards
Click image to enlarge

Characteristics
  • Size: 14.5mm
  • Suitable for: All eye colours even dark eyes, bold results that show
  • Tone Type: 2 Tone
  • Type of Lens: Soft
  • Water Content: 42%

Click image to enlarge
How to use contact lenses

1. Wash your hands thoroughly with anti-bacterial soap. You should always wash your hands before handling contact lenses or touching your eyes.
2. Place the lens in the palm of one hand and add a few drops of contact lens solution. Add enough so that the lens is completely covered in solution.
3. Use a fingertip to gently rub the contact lens in the solution. Use a circular motion to rub the lens for up to one minute.
Inspect the contact lens. It should look clean, with no visible dirt on the lens. The lens should have a curved shape and the edges should look smooth. Check the lens for signs of damage – never wear a damaged contact lens. If you can see any visible dirt or particles, repeat the process using fresh contact lens solution.
4. Once the lens looks clean you can either wear it or store it. Store your contact lenses in a clean contact lens case filled with fresh contact lens solution.
Click image to enlarge
Stay beautiful and fashion!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments: