-->

2/16/2015

Review : Precision Luxury Tweezers



Click image to enlarge
I just had a regular tweezers and when I tried these set I can believe how amazing is to have great products. The difference is huge, seriously. This tweezers are so precise, now I do my brows so quickly because they really work wonderful. This set comes with 4 Piece set of professional tweezers.
 
The company is selling the scissor like a nail scissor, but actually it is for the brows to cut the hair and maintain them perfect. The size is perfect for travel, I like to carry them in my makeup bag. They come with a case very convenient. I love it! These tweezers grab the fine hairs very precise. They are made of high grade stainless steel. They are high quality. I recommend you to buy them. You are going to have professional results. Yo can get them here.
 
Click image to enlarge
This set includes the following in Titanium Blue:
  • Pointed Tweezers - extremely sharp tweezers that are excellent for really fine small or ingrown hairs and also perfect for splinters.
  • Straight Tweezers - great for hair removal on larger areas on your face or around your bikini line.
  • Slant tip tweezers - High quality tweezers for precision work and great accuracy for shaping and grooming.
  • Elegant designed Stainless steel Sharp scissor, for trimming fingernails and toenails.
  • Leather holding pouch. Never lose you favorite tweezers again. Also protects your investment from damage.

Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: