-->

1/13/2015

Review : Ashieda : Konjac Sponge


Photo of Ashieda
I have oily and sensitive skin and this Konjac sponge is my basic to clean my face. I highly recommend you to buy a sponge because it helps to remove all the dirt and makeup. 
  • Cleanse pores and prevent blackheads.
This natural Konjac sponge helps to gently exfoliate, remove dead cells, balance the PH of our skin and helps to prevent wrinkles. I like to use it at night. First I wash my face with soap and then I use the sponge just with water. Let it dry completely before to use. It is soft. I love Ashieda products they are high quality.
Directions for use
  • Soften by soaking in warm water for a few minutes
  • Gently expel the excess water from sponge
  • Massage your face with sponge in a circular motion, either with or witohut cleansing soap
  • After use, rinse and dry sponge. Keep in a cool place for next use
  • Replace sponge every 8 weeks

This Facial Sponge of Ashieda is made from natural Konjac vegetable fiber with collagen. It is great for all skin types. It contains no dyes, additives or preservatives. It is completely bio-degradable, naturally sustainable and environmentally safe. 

How to use it

Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#Ashieda

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: