-->

9/02/2014

Review Valentia Even Glow Serum



If you are looking for a serum I want to recommend this one. It has vitamin C 20% is a complete antioxidant treatment. Their benefits are: evens skin tone; increases glow and radiance; absorbs rapidly; boots collagen production and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. All the women need all these fabulous advantages. So I decide to try this product and see the results in my skin. I have oily skin and I like to use at night.
This serum does not replace your moisturizer. They do suggest you apply moisturizer after using the serum. Allow to dry before applying moisturizer. Wait 3 or 5 minutes until it´s absorbed then use your moisturizer. My moisturizer works better with this serum. The serum is not oily or greasy, alcohol free, paraben free suitable for all skin types. It has 98% of natural ingredients. I think this is a great product for every day. Even I have oily skin I need to moisturize my face and neck, because with all the treatment with salicylic acid my skin tends to dry. The glass bottle is 35 ml, its price is $35 and comes with a dropper cap. You have to shake lightly for one or two seconds before use because natural’s ingredients may separate. I only need just 3 drops for my face and neck so kept in mind. 

It smells amazing like fresh oranges. The serum has an orange color and absorbs really quickly into the skin. You can apply your foundation and it is not going to affect. I like that the ingredients are easy to read because are mainly organic, pretty good for our skin. I have noticed my skin is softer. And my moisturizer works best with serum. I feel my skin hydrated.
This serum helps to vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration. Glow increases and you can notice in the morning, I look brighter and more rested, it is amazing. Their ingredients are designed to help your skin even in extreme weather. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin and increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity.

Key naturals ingredients:

  • Sea Buckthorn Oil and Rosehip Seed Oil combined with Vitamin C, all three ingredients combat free radicals, protecting your skin from future signs of aging.
  • Resistem (Plant Stem Cells): Protects against stress-related aging while promoting skin detoxification.

  • Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical): Allows your skin to retain more moisture than before while simultaneously increasing elasticity and firmness. 
  • Green Tea: The catechins in green tea are potent antioxidant which also contribute to overall anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant benefits de esta ancient health and beauty secret.
If you have any questions please let me know.
You can get the product here:
Onena Carpente
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr



No comments: