-->

5/03/2018

Eyeshadow Palette



Hello beauties! I wanted to try all the palettes of Miskos because the colors are very creamy and the pigmentation is gorgeous. They stay all day long without eye primer. The colors are very bright and full of energy and good vibes for this season spring-summer.


I love this palette you can get it here :


I bought before many eyeshadows online and I didn't have any problem. In this occasion the mail broke one of my palettes but I don't have any complain with the brand is just the shipping. The eyeshadows are super cute and, I already had many compliments every time I wear them.



The purple palette came with blue, green, red, fuchsia, golden, bronze, cream, browns transition and dark chocolate and coffee tones.


The turquoise palette is very neutral and perfect for a every day makeup with silver, matte cream, pink, orange, browns and dark blue with sparkles.



The good thing about this brand is that you never are going to get the same colors. I highly recommend you to buy palettes if you are beginner because in the palette you get all the colors that match together.  You can mix them or follow the line to create a beautiful makeup with degrade.

Onena Carpente

Stay Beautiful!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075727XLW?tag=tson087-20
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0757253DV?tag=tson087-20




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I always read your articles. You are one of my favorites bloggers

Abelina