-->

3/16/2018

Scarf Pillow



I was looking for a neck pillow and I found this new style of Scarf Pillow by Big ant. I was curious to try it and I'm happy for take the risk. I don't know what is the reason but when you put it you feel so relaxed that yo go sleep immediately. I tested the product with my family and they feel the same way. It is very comfortable and I can say that is better option than a pillow.


This scarf keep your neck on place and really support the head when you are sitting. It fits everywhere. I definitely will purchase again. I like the grey color with details in neon. It comes with a black eye mask and earplugs. It is machine washable.


More information
✈Enjoy your cozy trip - This upgraded neck pillow is a scientifically proven neck support system, designed to prevent stiffness of neck and prevents soreness of shoulder. Make you sleep well while on your trip
✈Support your neck - Designed to keep your neck propped up, stabilized & supported your head while you sleep or snooze in your airplane seat, helps prevent soreness, stiffness, cricks and cramps
✈Easy to use - This travel pillow has a built in neck support, you just need to adjust the interior support into the comfortable place on your jaw and clavicle which will be different for everybody, and then wrap the other side around. You can adjust the the velcro to decide the tightness of your neck pillow
✈Easy to carry - You just strap it around your backpack strap or pull rod of suitcase, it will stay securely with the velcro. It's only 0.32lb Weight, neither big nor bulky and it didn't hog valuable suitcase space
Onena Carpente


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079HMTLDV?tag=tson087-20

No comments: