-->

8/14/2017

Trendy Pro Fitness Tracker



This Tracker is good to set goals and get a healthy lifestyle. It comes with a pedometer, sleep monitor,  alerts, 2 bands and calorie counter. I like the bright purple color of my band. I got also black perfect for everyday.

I tracked my sleep for about a week. It was very easy to find and download the application in my iPhone. I like to know how many calories do I burn during the day. Actually I born around 1859 calories without doing exercises. The pedometer is going to help you to archive goals. The reminder is good to turn on if you work all day in front a computer. The notifications arrive on time in my watch. I highly recommend you to get a fitness tracker. Also is a great idea if you never hear the calls because your phone is in the purse. Don't worry you are going to receive the call notifications with no problem.

The application is VeryFit 2.0 you can get it here
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/veryfit-2-0/id1028934622?mt=8
Benefits
The Fitness Tracker features sleek beautiful design in 0.86 inch OLED HD display and soft flexible band that is adjustable to fit kids and adults wrist size.

Features powerful functions that can be automatically synchronized via Bluetooth with free accompanying phone/tablet application. These included: Sleep, Distance, Calorie Counter Armband, Calories Burned Monitor, Pedometer, Exercise, Sedentary Reminder, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp) Notifications, Call Notifications, SMS Text, Digital Camera Remote Control, Stopwatch, Find Your Phone.

You can get it here

Onena Carpente 


No comments: