-->

8/20/2017

Renew Contoured & Comfortable Black Sleep Mask


Hello! Sleep 8 hours per night is the most healthy beauty treatment that you can have with no cost. Our body need to rest and renew every night. I always use a sleep mask to sleep. No matter if is day, night, or the light is on.

With the mask you are going to sleep very deep like a baby. I can notice the difference in the mornings. I fell more relax and full or energy. I tried to get completely black design. I got this Renew Contoured & Comfortable Black Sleep Mask by Renew.

It is soft and very comfortable.  It comes with Velcro so it fits any size. It comes with an extra gift the earplugs. I actually I don't like to wear them but if you cannot sleep with noise this is good product.

If you are going to travel or you have kids around the home this can be a lifesave for you. I highly recommend you to get this mask because it also comes with the bag to keep it clean and ready to go.

About the product
1 mask with earplugs and travel case
Deep eye pockets for comfort
Perfect for travel or neat keeping
Adjustable velcro strap on mask to fit you perfectly

You can get it here
Onena Carpente
Good night!


No comments: