-->

8/19/2017

Cat iPhone case


A post shared by Onena Carpente 💕 (@onenac) on

Hello everyone I just want to share this cute cat case for the iPhone. It looks pretty adorable on the phone. I just use it like decoration is soft and I don't think that is going to protect the phone for a fall.
I'm not very happy with the quality of the materials.

The cat is not well glued and the painting is coming out. I wish they can improve the quality because I like the design.  You can read the negative reviews online. My case arrived smashed in the middle completely. In one day is dirty so you must the follow the instructions below to keep it clean. 

The cat is very soft you can squeeze it. Check the video on my Instagram. It fits perfect on the iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 7Plus. I have an iPhone 6s so they send to me a wrong product. But I give t to my friend and it fits good. 

EASY CLEANING: If the little toy gets dirty, give it a gentle wash or use Moisturizing Milk or Alcohol to wipe off the stains. Also, you can use baby powder if it gets sticky

You can get it here

Onena Carpente

No comments: