-->

3/05/2017

Pure Beauty Organics



I read a lot benefits about using pink clay in our skin. I wanted to try this mask of Pure Bath and body. It comes in a glass jar in 2oz/60ml. It helps to clean and exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin and impurities. I like to use this mask twice per week. I leave it in my face around 20 minutes if I have the time. You can see immediate results. My skin looks brighter and glowing. It helps to reduce redness and calm the skin.

All the ingredients are natural and plant based, organic and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing.

French Pink is good for: Normal, Sensitive and Mature Skin

How to use
Mix 1/2 to 1 tbsp. with approximately 2 teaspoons of liquid to form an even paste. Adjust mask to liquid ratio to your preference. Apply an even layer to skin with fingers or a mask brush and let dry. Rinse with warm water or a damp cloth. Follow with facial oil or moisturizer. use once or twice per week. Caution should be exercised as clays may stain fabric. Please test this product on a small area if you have sensitive skin to be sure it will work well for you. If you have irritation, discontinue use.
You can get it here
I have fair skin and I cannot go outside to walk without sunscreen. I'm using SPF 30 in lotion. It comes with a pump very easy to use. It absorbs quickly into the skin.

Pure Beauty Organics' Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 protects against the sun’s harmful rays without using harsh Chemicals. Organic, Health Canada and FDA approved, Fragrance-free, Non-nano, non-silicone coated. I like that it has no scent because it does not interfere with my perfume. When you buy a sunscreen you are going to received a lip balm. I got the sweet mint lip balm SPF 15 with organic ingredients.

You can get it here
Onena Carpente

No comments: