-->

3/01/2017

Fierce VoxBox



I got the Fierce VoxBox. Yeah! I'm super exited trying all these beauty products. Let's check what is inside my box.

SinfulColors launch the new collection of Kandee Johnson with 12 retro chic shades matte and sugar finishes. And 12 Urban glam shades iridescent finishes and high impact glitter. Beautiful!

#sinfulcolors #SCKandee

 I got the shade kiss goodnightt 2262. I love the color is very delicate, vintage and soft. I apply a coat of glitter to shine a lot.


I never try this brand before and I like the sample conditioner for every day. It is made by Shea Moisture the collection is "Smooth tame frizz protect". It has argan oil, almond milk with marshmallow root extract and cherimoya. It helps to improve manageability and tame frizz.
#everybodygetslove
Madam CJ Walker beauty culture brassica seed oil. It comes in .15 fl oz-4.5ml. It is a natural alternative to silicone. It helps to moisturizes and give a lot shine to the hair. I like the scent.

a
And one of my must to have products in my beauty bag is the Vaseline Jelly. You can use it inn your lips, nails, body and face.  #vaselinemyway

Carefree acti fresh regular is the perfect size to the pocket. It kep you fresh all day. They are soft, thin and very absorbent.
#linerup
"I received all these products for testing purposes"

Onena Carpente

No comments: