-->

3/02/2017

Book: The hum of Angels by Scot McKnight

I received this interesting book about the existence of angels and their mission in the world. The author explain in the book how to learn to look for and how to look for the Angels. Do you believe in angels? Would you recognize an angel if you saw one? How they affect our lives? Do we have a specific guardian angel? I wanted to read about it because sometimes you find people or circumstances that help you in certain moment almost impossible to happened. I read news about people that saw a person that appear to help them and then dissapear. The book is very interesting if you like to know more about angels. I'm very curious and I enjoy to read themes, so why not?  I do believe in angels but I think that we cannot saw them. What do you think?

Onena Carpente

No comments: