-->

2/22/2017

Tools4Wisdom Planner Calendar ( January - December 2017 )


Hello beauties! I got this planner a couple of weeks ago and I love it. It really helps me to organize my days and archive my goals. You can write your goal per day, week, monthly or per year. Just write and mark check in your "all to do list". The planner is huge. I need a lot space to write and organize my work and articles. It is great to make a plan of exercises and get a full workout routine in order. Sometimes you have to do the things even you don't want to, that is an habit. To achieve our dreams we need discipline, determination and dedication.

Discipline : the ability to control yourself or other people, even in difficult situations.
Determination: Firmness of purpose; Resoluteness
Dedication: the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose


This planner help to take the 20-20 habit challenge. How? Very easy just organize 20 minutes a day for 20 days in a row to convert it to an habit. Maybe you don't need to do it for 20 minutes but the 20 days is true. Actually I read before that is better 22 days. For example my goal is going to wake up at 5:30 am everyday. If I repeat this everyday and I schedule the alarm same hour per day. In 20 days I'm not going to need the alarm. And I'm going to have a lot energy in the mornings.


In the planner they ask many questions for example: Where I'm now? Where do I want to be? How do I get there? What are my top priority goals for this year? What meaningful goals will help improve my life this year? What other goals do I plan to accomplish this year? What goal am I trying to accomplish and why is it important? What are the main objectives to accomplish the goal? What are the essential steps to complete the objective? They have several questions and a lot space to write. So far this is the best planner of 2017. I give 20/20 stars. This planner as seen in Forbes.

You can get it here  https://www.tools4wisdom.com/products/2017-planner-hardcover1


Onena Carpente
Stay organized!

No comments: