-->

2/07/2017

Lash Control Mascara



Hello beauties! I had tried a very nice mascara and I really like the design and formula. You can control how many mascara is in the brush with the squeeze control. It is a brilliant idea because instead to have several mascaras you only need one. I think that these mascaras are great to use everyday.

They have three mascaras: Pink Squeeze, Purple Squeeze and Clear Squeeze. You have the control of your makeup. I love them and I'm very happy with the results. They have different types of brushes.

Pink Squeeze
Black mascara. Perfect for everyday looks. The brush separate the lashes.

Purple Squeeze
2X Black mascara. If you like dramatic looks or party intensity this is the one. I love drama and full lashes. I recommend the three mascaras but if you have to decide for one this is my favorite.

Clear Squeeze
Clear Coat mascara. If you like 100% natural look. No makeup look. I also like to use this clear mascara to define my brows and leave them in place all day long. A must to have in the makeup bag.

They are good for sensitive skin and you only need to remove gently with warm water. It leaves my lashes long, with no clumps and with a lot volume. You can get a very sexy look or a natural eyelashes with this invention.
The mascaras also help to conditioner the lashes. It is paraben and cruelty free. You can buy them here http://lashcontrol.3dcartstores.com/

How to use it:
Squeeze as you pull the brush out and excess formula stays in the tube.

Onena Carpente
Squeeze the look

No comments: