-->

2/09/2017

Design a Shirt for Valentine's Day!



I'm so happy because my hooded sweat arrived just in time for Valentine's day. This page is amazing! You can create your own designs. It is very easy to use and they have a lot of ideas. You can check in the gallery or in the design studio all the images, words and numbers.


If you have a business you can create all what you need here. They have products for women, men, children, juniors, etc.

I create a Hanes ComfortBlend EcoSmart Pullover Hoodie with a pink heart. If you want to do the same design the heart is in the Valentine's collection. Is the #4 to the right. My Hoodie is size M in black.

They have all these colors to pick the sweater. You can decide the size of your image. If you like my design click here and make your own clothes now
 https://www.designashirt.com/products/hanes-10-oz-hooded-sweat/p=50
Onena Carpente
Make your own clothes!

No comments: