-->

1/29/2017

Handmade products by BR Naturals


BR Naturals have natural, vegan and organic products. They grow up their own ingredients. I bought a lot soaps but I never found something like this before. The scent of these soaps is delicious. All my entire bathroom smell so good. They come with a beautiful presentation and you can appreciate the flowers inside the bar. They leave my skin soft and very moisturized.
 I got the exfoliating lavender flowers and the exfoliating peppermint leaf. Both are made with 25% of avocado oil very good for dry skin. They also have coconut oil, palm kernel oil, palm oil, canola oil, castor oil sunflower oil, hempseed oil, peppermint oil, rosemary, vitamin E plus their own essence. You must to try these soaps. The bars come in 100g / 3.5oz. They are sulfate free and Paraben free.
For a deeper treatment to repair our skin of the winter this Shea Butter crude is unrefined and unprocessed. This is the best presentation that you can use. The butter is from Ghana. It comes in 160g. I like to use it at night before to sleep.
I really love these products and I'm very happy with the results. The strawberry lip balm is rich in oils and it leaves my lips soft. It comes in 5g.

The last product that I tried is the unrefined cold pressed papaya seed oil. It comes in 50ml/1.75oz. It comes with a dropper. I wanted to try this oil because it helps to exfoliate the skin. The Papain reduces brown spots, lightens post-acne marks and calm the sensitive skin. 
Papaya seed oil you can get it here
'Papaya seed oil is rich in omega 9 essential fatty acid and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Excellent for mature, dry, oily, acne prone skin and inflamed skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis."

For more information you can enter in their web page https://brnaturals.com/

Onena Carpente
Be natural

No comments: