-->

12/12/2016

Review Allure Beauty Box



Hi I'm very happy to share with you all the products in my Allure beauty box.

I like to make reviews of beauty products. To receive the Allure beauty box made my day. You can get the subscription here 
Tatcha Indigo Soothing Sil Body Butter
This body moisturizer really help my skin to be hydrated all day with this cold weather. It has indigo extract and oatmeal. It helps to calm dry skin.

I got this black mascara by Mally. It helps to separate the lashes and give me the sexy look that I like. It has very nice formula and brush.

I enjoy this dry shampoo because is lightweight and it leaves my hair soft, clean and with the right amount of volume.
 This fragranced shower sponge infused with moisturizers smell delicious and leave my skin very soft in the shower. I absolutely recommend you to try this Spongelle Fressia Pear.

This brown eye shadow by Doucce is the perfect color to wear day and night. It has golden tones perfect to use like a bronze, liner and highlighter. 


Briogeo Don't despair, repair! This mask is the best conditioner for the holidays. It leaves my hair smooth and I like the floral scent. I leave the treatment for 20 minutes. I cover my hair with a cap.

Onena Carpente
#thebeautybox

No comments: