-->

10/09/2016

Hydrating cremes with Hyaluronic Acid by Derma e



Hydrating Day Crème with Hyaluronic Acid

Derma e is launching a new look without changed their formulas. I used this brand for a couple of weeks and it is pretty amazing. It is the first time that I tried it and you can see the result in just days. These creams are for dry, dehydrated and aging skin. They really help to hydrated your skin deeply. I got the day and night creams with Hyaluronic Acid.

For best results you have to use these creams daily. The magic of the Hyaluronic Acid helps to hold the water in our skin. The formula is enriched with anti-aging antioxidants Green Tea, Vitamins C and E, and soothing Aloe, it helps defend skin from free radicals and the effects of the environment. It comes in 2 oz / 56 g. To apply I use a Q-tip to prevent bacteria.


Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid

This night cream won the best of National Beauty Awards on 2013. I really enjoy this treatment. When I wakeup in the morning I can see my skin completely relax and hydrated. This formula penetrates into the skin very deeply. It is very effective to combat the signs of aging and prevent wrinkles and fine lines. It is 100% vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, lanolin free, gluten free and GMO free. I highly recommend this cream to all skin types and specially for sensitive skin. You can apply this cream to all your face and neck. It comes in 2 oz - 56 g.



You can get them here http://dermae.com/

Onena Carpente
Stay Beautiful!
#derma_e  #dermae

No comments: