-->

9/09/2016

Decorate your muffins at home!



I love to cook desserts and the muffins and cakes are my favorites. I found this amazing and professional set. It comes with 30 pieces cake decorating tips set- 26 Stainless Steel tips in Storage Case- Flower nail- free pastry bag, Coupler and how to use guide-used for Cakes Cupcakes Cookies Pastry.

 This is just what I was looking for. The tips are the most important to decorate. I'm very happy with my set. You can create a lot things. It is very easy to use and clean. You just need a little bit of practice and control the squeeze. Enjoy! 

Benefits
26 stainless steel tips which come in a plastic case, reusable plastic coupler that switches quickly from one tip to another; metal flower nail, reusable silicon pastry bag and a guide on how to use the pastry bag with the coupler and the tips.

The product can be used optimally for cake, cupcake and cookie decorating too. It is ideal to use for kids, beginners as well as professionals. This is possible because this collection contains our most popular tips.

Onena Carpente
#sweet #Muffins #cake #decoration #tips
#Promotion 

No comments: