-->

8/29/2016

Essential oils



I have a couple of oil diffuser lamps and I want to share with you all the oils that I got to try. Lavender is one of my favorites oils scents for my home. I like to use a couple of drops at night because it really helps me to sleep better. It is good for relaxing and relieve the stress.

Benefits
100% PURE, NATURAL, & AUTHENTIC Kashmir Lavender Essential Oil steam distilled without any fillers or additives.
Contains Linalool 31%, Linalyl Acetate 34%. 
HIGHEST QUALITY GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY originating from India and Bottled in the USA
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL is frequently used in various forms including aromatherapy oil, gels, infusion, lotion, and soaps. It induces calmness and relaxation. This makes it the most popular essential oil on the market.

This oil has a strong scent so with just a couple of drops your entire home is going to smell a lot. My bottle came with the sticker in wrong direction but the bottle is dark and it comes with a dropper. 

Benefits
100% PURE, NATURAL & AUTHENTIC East Indian Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Album) steam distilled without any fillers or additives.
contains a-santolol 50.28%, b-santalol 28.3%. These two constituents showcase the purity & quality of our oil. 
East Indian sandalwood oil is of the highest quality. Oils that come from Hawaii or Australia are not considered as of the same quality.
Originating from East India and Bottled in the USA.
One of the primary sandalwood benefits I that it promotes mental clarity when used as an incense or fragrance. This is why it is frequently used for meditation, prayer, or other spiritual rituals.

Onena Carpente
Enjoy the scents!
#LavenderOil #EssentialOil #TopQuality #NewYorkBiology #Sandalwood


No comments: