-->

7/10/2016

How to prepare sushi at home



I got this set to make sushi at home. When I saw the heart sushi I know that I need it! This set is very complete you can make different shapes of sushi. For a special dinner is perfect because you can divide the flavors and the forms.

Complete Kit: Includes molds for 8 shapes, 2 sauce dishes, 2 sets of chopsticks & a premium knife.

I eat everything cooked but you can create a lot of sushi. I prepare the food very fast and it comes with instructions. It is very easy and the results are professional.
I think that this set is amazing to bring more vegetables and healthy food in our table. You don't need to be a chef to prepare sushi. Plus you are going to save a lot of money. My tips: put a lot of rice and press very well. Enjoy!
Onena Carpente
#promotion

No comments: