-->

6/16/2016

Review : Bloom VoxBox








I want to share with you my opinion about all these products that I received to test in the Bloom VoxBox. I hope that you like my photos and enjoy the summer around a lot flowers.

This product of Not Your Mother's Plump For Joy is a spray that helps to give you more volume to your hair. I like the result and the scent. My hair is extremely straight and the effect don't last on me all day but definitely you can see a difference. 


This is the first time that I tried this brand Nuxe and also is the firs time that I tried a dry oil. I absolutely love this product and I highly recommend you to try it. Is an expensive product. the full bottle cost around $45 100 ml. The scent is very floral and makes me happy when I applied it. I use it in my face at night and I love it. I have combination skin now and it works good also in my oily areas. It is very good to put a couple of drops in the hair to prevent damages and make it shiny. I'm going to continue use my bottle in my face.


What can I say about SinFulColors I adore this brand. I have a lot of colors in my nail colection. This pink is gorgeous and bright. The name is VIP you don't need to use top coat. I use two coats for my nails. I really like this new nail polish with gel tech. 


Summer is here, the hot is extreme and we have to be prepare to be pretty no matter what. I got all these magazines to read what is trend now. And I like all the beauty and fashion tips inside. It is very important to find a good deodorant and I received this sample of Secret Outlast Xtend invisible solid. Actually it is invisible a plus for this new type. They say that protects you 48 hours is no my case but it works.  
This Sunbelt Bakery granola bar is very delicious it comes with chocolate chip, oats, honey, fudge dipped chocolate chip and the best part coconut and almonds. I really like to eat granola bars in my breakfast. I always eat two with my cold coffee. I'm sad because the only Publix that have these cookies is 23 minutes far away from my home. I have to buy them online. They are one of my favorites!


And the last product in this box are the amazing Cutex nail polish remover pads. This is a must in the beauty bag just in case that you need it in an emergency. The package is great to travel, you can go in the airplane with them with no problem. They remove all my nail polish in my 10 nails is true! I hope that you like these tips for summer.

Onena Carpente
#SoCutes #HealthyNails #Plump4Joy #NuxeUS #SunbeltBakery #OutlastXtend #SCKDenim #SinFulColors





No comments: