-->

6/22/2016

How to whitening your teeth in a natural way



You know that I like to use organic and natural products. This time I want to talk about How to whitening your teeth in a natural way. If you have sensitive teeth this is going to be your solution to get white teeth. Raw Activated Charcoal Powder has many uses:


  • Teeth whitening
  • Exfoliate and cleanse your pores. Prepare a facial mask at home with just water or essencial oil. Leave 10 - 15 min
  • Helps treat acne, burns and insect bites.
  • Detoxification
  • Stomach relief
I tried the facial mask and it helps to reduce the size of the pores and clean the skin. And also I brush edmy teeth for 5 minutes with the charcoal powder. It is a little bit messy because is black powder. So keep in mind that you have to wash your sink after use. I use only half of a plastic spoon. Don't use other spoon material because it change the properties. If your teeth are yellow you can repeat this every night for 5 days and then repeat in two months. It really works for me I saw the difference in the color of my teeth. Ask your doctor before drinking the charcoal powder to check if is the best option for you. 


Onena Carpente
#moodyzookboss

No comments: