-->

4/24/2016

Review : Eye gel : PCA Skin


 I had been trying this revitalizing eye gel of PCA Skin and and I love it. It helps to eliminate puffiness and dark circles. It is hypoallergenic and it works wonderfully in my sensitive skin. I use it every day twice a day. It comes in a presentation of 0.5 oz/ 14.2 g. I like that it comes with a tube very convenient to get the perfect amount in each application. It absorbs quickly into the skin. I highly recommend you to try it.

Available in two textures, this cutting-edge eye gel strengthens, firms and lifts the skin around the entire eye area, including the eyelid. Its light gel texture is excellent for all skin types.

•One product to treat dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging eyelids simultaneously
•Can be applied directly to the eyelid to firm and lift
•Has a light, silky texture
•Rapid results seen within one week

http://www.pcaskin.com/ideal-complex-revitalizing-eye-gel-3.html

Onena Carpente
Stay beautiful!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: