-->

2/27/2016

Review : Valentia : Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask and Eternal YouthExfoliating Scrub

Defitnely we need a deeply mask in hour beauty routine and this skin detoxifying clay mask of Valentia works like heaven. I like to use it in the morning because it reduces the pore size. I leave it in my face for 20 minutes and then I rinse with warm water. The mask acts also like a scrub and remove very good all the impurities and dead skin. I like the soft scent. 


This scrub with green tea and white teas is very soft to exfoliate the skin every day if you need it. It helps to prevent breakouts because it clean the pores. I recommend you to try this scrub to improve skin tone. Is very fresh and easy to use. The consistency is like a gel.




Onena Carpente
#skindetoxifyingclaymask

No comments: