-->

12/23/2015

Review : Frazoni non-stick silicone baking mat

Hello everybody I'm cooking my Christmas cookies and I want to share with you this amazing Frazoni non-stick silicone baking mat. It works perfectly and help me cook easy. It is easy to wash. You can get it here http://www.frazoni.com/?page_id=19   I prepare the mix and then I place it in the oven. The cookies are delicious and it works wonderful. I highly recommend you to buy it!

Benefits:
*Completely nonstick pad; Replaces sprays, grease, foil, parchment paper and other liners; Clean it easily by hand or in the dishwasher.
*BAKE BETTER AND HEALTHIER: no extra grease needed to avoid sticking; Bakes evenly, distributes heat, and protects food from burning; FDA approved materials.
*PROFESSIONAL GRADE: goes to the oven, microwave and freezer; Can be used from -40°F to 480°F; Great working surface for dough, candy, chocolate and more.
*PERFECTLY SIZED AND HANDY: 11-1/32 x 16-17/32 inches; Fits US Half Size baking sheets; Flexible, practical and easy to handle; Lifetime Guarantee.


Onena Carpente
Happy Holidays!
XoXo
#FrazoniSiliconeBakingMat

No comments: