-->

10/03/2015

Review : Book : Apartment Therapy

Click image to enlarge
I'm so impressed with this book "Apartment Therapy" complete + happy home it is so beautiful and all the photos are gorgeous. It is actually what I´m looking for to get some inspiration with decoration in my home.
Click image to enlarge
 
The book is pretty complete. It has 320 pages. I enjoyed reading every page. It has a lot tips of decoration, cleaning, organizing, repairs and how to make each space of your home unique and special.
Click image to enlarge
 
The book also have a lot of ideas of how to setting your home and get the right color, style, art, plants and lighting. I absolutely recommend you to add this book in your shelves. I love it!
 
Onena Carpente
Stay beautiful and relax at home!
XoXo
 
"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: