-->

6/08/2015

Review : Joy Williams : Venus



I want to share with you my first impression of the new album of Joy Williams "Venus". The album will be in stores on june 29th. I have to say that she has an extraordinary voice. She sings very clear and with passion in this new album. Like a singer, songwriter and pianist she knows how to reflect in every song what it is to be a woman. Since she had a baby she started to work very hard in this album. I really enjoy to hear the album while I'm writing. It is a good album to be calm and relax at home. She is a talented singer. She is certainly an example of hard work, dedication and perseverance. The album comes with 11 songs. My favorites are: Sweet Love of Mine; Not Good Enough; Welcome Home and You Loved Me. I highly recommend you to listen the album.

 Venus
  1. Before I Sleep
  2. Sweet Love of Mine
  3. Woman (Oh Mama)
  4. One Day I Will
  5. Not Good Enough
  6. What a Good Woman Does
  7. Until the Levee
  8. You Loved Me
  9. The Dying Kind
  10. Till Forever
  11. Welcome Home
Joy Williams

You can get the album here:

* Official Joy Williams website: www.joywilliams.com
 * Twitter - @joywilliams


#JoyWIlliams 
#O2O


I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.

Onena Carpente
XoXo
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: