-->

5/18/2015

Review : Pink Droplet Beauty Sponge by Salon Supply Store


Click image to enlarge
I like to apply my makeup with sponges. This Pink Droplet Beauty Sponge by Salon Supply Store works very well to blend all the products. I like to apply my concealer, foundation, blush and powder with this sponge. The pointed side is good for cover the dark circles and it blends evenly the concealer.
Click image to enlarge
The other side is perfect for all the face and big areas. I highly recommend you to try this sponge. I do my makeup pretty easy and fast in the mornings. The sponge is Latex Free.
Click image to enlarge
The shipping was fast and the product arrived in perfect conditions in a plastic bag to protect it. I like the sponge in pink.
Click image to enlarge
 
Benefits
  • Flawless Application of Liquid Foundation Makeup
  • No Streaks, Even Distribution
  • Use Pointed Side Around Nose and Eye Area
  • Use Wide Side Around Chin, Face, and Forehead
  • Easy to Clean
 
More information
"Apply foundation flawlessly with a soft makeup sponge that will leave a smooth, even application. With its teardrop shape, sponge is easy to hold while providing both small and wide surface coverage. Eliminate streaks and allow even distribution of liquid and powder foundation every time."
 
Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#bbloggers #makeup #beauty

 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: