-->

3/24/2015

Review : XOVoxBox


Click image to enlarge
Thank you so much Adore Me and Influenster for my present of Valentine´s Day it is so sexy! I´m in love with the lingerie set. It is beautiful! 
Girls if you are interested you can find your lingerie through this link http://my.adore.me/x/rtebYI

Click image to enlarge
I have sensitive teeth and this is the first time that I can use a whitening toothpaste. It is true that in just 3 days the teeth are white and shiny. I absolutely recommend to try this product. I like that it is safe to use daily. I´m going to continue using it, I'm impressed with the results in 4 weeks.

Click image to enlarge
I like this medium Colgate Optic White toothbrush with a whitening pen. It comes in 0.16 fl oz - 5ml gel. You only have to brush and then apply the gel. You don´t have to rinsing. Store th epen inside the brush. Colgate recommends to use 2 times daily for better results. Change the brush every 3 months. With this treatment you are going to wither your teeth in 2 days. 

 
 
 
 
Tide clean my clothes deeply. This is the first time that I tried the Tide pods and I like the long lasting freshness. They have stain remover power with 4 in 1 technology. I like the scent in my clothes. It is easy to wash and you don´t waste detergent because they have the perfect amount inside.
Click image to enlarge
This hand repair cream of Skinfix is amazing my hands are soft and moisturized all day . It is clinically proven to treat dry cracked skin and eczema. It has natural ingredients, fragance free, steroid free and ultra rich lasting protection. It has 1% of colloidal oatmeal. Made in Canada. 
Click image to enlarge
Spring is here! So if you want to get a sexy look for your hair you must to try these products of John Frieda: Purifying shampoo, detangling conditioner, sea waves and 7 day volume. My favorite is the sea waves, is a sea salt spray. It works for blondes and brunettes. It has a matte finish very natural. It can be used with dry or towel dried hair. John Frieda recommends to use hairspray to maintain the look throught the day. 
 

 Stay beautiful!
Onena Carpente
XoXo
#Tidepods #LandsEndLove #Ebay #brillantsmile #LoveMyJohnFrieda #SKINFIXED #ILoveAdoreMe
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: